Thursday, October 11, 2012

Test: Nail Art Pen


Hi naily girls (◕‿◕)

To begin with this second, uh third post... I'd like to give you my impression on this tiny little object which is a "Nail art pen". Here it is:




I got myself this little toy on le Club des Créateurs de Beauté online shop. It's the Black Graphic Nail art pen by Agnès b.
I've been craving to buy one of these for weeks so I've spent days after days filling imaginary carts *o* When suddenly, don't know how, don't know why, 48 hours later, it was there, in my mailbox. Crazy huh?
As you can imagine, I just couldn't wait any longer. I savagely unwrapped the box and I put myself to work.




I also took the opportunity to try my brand new nail polish by China Glaze that I received the same day (really, as I said, don't know how, don't know why).I started with a Seche Clear base, then two layers of Coconut Kiss by China Glaze and as I was veeeerrry impatient, I applied a layer of Seche Vite.




Another one, because obviously I -LOVE- this nail polish! Hehe


I did something special on the thumb (a triangle at the top of the nail), however, I'll tell you everything about this technique another day...

So I barely waited for the Seche Vite Top coat to dry, and started doodling. I wanted to do a lot of different things so it makes an odd effect that I love.
That said, I would advice you to wait until your nail polish is properly dry because if not completely dry, the Top coat gives the sensation of drawing on a plastic bag with a felt tip. :(





Despite this, handling the pen is very easy. If you know how to doodle on the corner of a piece of paper when you're on the phone, it's at most that difficult. The pen slides easily on the nail and the flow is just perfect (of course, the first time you use it, you have to slightly press on the lead).
I don't know about you, but I love it! You can try it and, with a bit of practice you'll be able to do everything and anything!
And if you do try, feel free to share your pictures!



I'll see you soon!
Bisous, bisous (✿◠‿◠)۶



No comments:

Post a Comment