Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hi naily girls (◕‿◕)

I wish I had lots of ideas on how to start a new blog. Actually, I don't have a clue, so here's what I suggest: let's just pretend this is the second post!

I'm going to talk to you about last summer. As we speak, my scarf is curled around my neck and my feet nestled in my fluffy slippers...

Well, I admit, I may be overreacting here. It's only Octobrrrr! 





Last summer, my friend Maria, just before she went back to Napoli, had spent a little time at my place for a dotting session with a nice espresso italiano and chilled creamy French pastries!





What we used:



All you need to do is pick two colours, the size of the dots and away you go! If you want to take the plunge, you have to draw three (or four, depending on the size of your nails) dots on a centred vertical imaginary line. Think of it as the dots on the 5th side of a dice.



Here are some different colours:







I'll see you soon! 
Bisous, bisous (✿◠‿◠)۶



No comments:

Post a Comment